1 cup red and green sprinkles
1 tbsp whipped cream
4 Sara Lee Cheesecake slices, frozen
Melt chocolate pieces in microwave. Dip frozen cheesecake into melted chocolate. Dredge the cheesecake into the candy pieces. Refrigerate until service time. Top with a dollop of whipped cream.”
Ten seemingly more appropriate titles for this “recipe”
1. Too fucking lazy to make anything?
2. Throw green and red dots on a cheesecake and you can call it, “Holiday”
3. Throw green and red dots on anything and you can call it, “Holiday”
4. Liar’s Cheesecake
5. Need to bring something to your ex-husband’s holiday gathering, don’ t want to seem bitter in front of the children, but also don’t want to spend more than five minutes on the lousy cheater?
6. Just wanted an excuse to say, “Dredge”
7. Dismissive Single Parent Dad Cake
8. Apparent sale on Sarah Lee products at Costco Cake
9. Frozen Cheese Jesus-style
10. Holiday Disgrace Cake